Alphaglass has a strong commitment The purposes for which Alphaglass will use your personal information are as follows: To transact with you via SMS, WhatsApp, telephone, Facebook, Skype, Zoom, Twitter, postal address, website or email regarding reservations/bookings, to provide services/products to you; to inform you of new features, services, special offers and products (provided you have not declined to receiving such marketing material); to enable us to process, validate and verify reservations/bookings and requests for services or goods and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website(if any). We will typically process the following information: Name(s), Surname, e-mail address, contact number(s), physical address.
Alphaglass shall be entitled to disclose personal information if required to do so (a) to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Alphaglass; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Alphaglass, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or third parties who assist Alphaglass in providing services to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to render proper and efficient service to you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third-party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
Whilst Alphaglass is of intent to take reasonable measures to keep personal information about you confidential, it shall however not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered as a result of the disclosure of such information.
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- Upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
You have the right at any time to:
- Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- Lodge a complaint with the company.